Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PLAN,

    Today i went into the cyber bullying organization to see if there was anything to do to contact more information. I found another link so people can join and stay connected with people that have suffered from cyber bullying. My plan is to get more research about cyber bullying and get more graphs or more in depth data. People need to know what cyber bullying can lead to, so they can be familiar with the ways to prevent it. I also want to get more familiar with iMovie because i have never used it  nor made a movie before.
   Next time, i will gather graphs and data before researching simple facts about cyber bullying. I would rate myself a six on Criterion F because i understand what my topic is about and that i will need to create a movie with it. Therefore, this is my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment